Thursday, June 20, 2013

Spicy Wasabi Edamame & Stuffed Sundried Spinach Turkey Burger

I want to start off by sharing maybe the best snack I have ever had.
 
Spicy Washabi Dry Roasted Edamame
 

This stuff is amazing and it is even amazing for you. You can buy it at many grocery stores like Earth Fair, Whole Food, Fresh Market etc. (it's not expensive either)
 
Per serving: 1/4 cup
Calories: 130
Total Fat: 4.5g
Carbs: 9 g
Dietary Fiber: 7g
Soy protein: 14 g

Last night I was craving a turkey burger. (it is funny how your taste buds and cravings change once you change your eating habits.) So I went over to the grocery story to pick up everything I needed for a tasty, juicy turkey burger. After getting everything I needed, I saw these beauties and just knew I had to get them. Nothing beats fresh flowers in the house. Wouldn't you agree? (it also helped they were only $1.97)


 
I then got all my ingredients ready to make what I think was the best turkey burger ever. I might be a little biased of course:)
 
What you will need
ground turkey
spinach
sun dried tomatoes
garlic salt
Italian seasoning

 
Start by chopping up your spinach and sun dried tomatoes
 
Then stuff your ground turkey.

 
After your patties are stuffed add your seasoning to both sides.
Then it is time to grill.

 
Once it was ready to enjoy, I of course added some sriracha hot sauce to the top.
Thank goodness I have 3 more of the babies because they were delicious!!

 
 
Today's Workout
 
Week 3 Workout 3
 
Treadmill 20 mins: 10 mins. incline 15, 3.5 mph - 10 mins 0 incline 4.5 mph
 
70 jumping jacks
60 squats
50 calf raises
40 crunches
30 walking lunges
20 incline crunches
10 glute kick backs
5 time 30 wall sits
3 time 10 push ups
 
10 minutes on bike to cool down
 
Day 128:
Post workout smoothie: 1/2 banana, blueberries, spinach, 1 1/2 tbsp of pb, flax seed, almond milk and 2 ice cubes.
Breakfast: 2 eggs with sun dried tomatoes and green peppers
Snack: spicy washbi edamame and fruit
Lunch: Belly Shrinkin Mexican Casserole
Snack: non fat yogurt
Dinner: Fastastic salad. (see tomorrow)
 
77 days no diet mountain dew- 31 days no soda
 
60 days till final goal
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment