Thursday, July 11, 2013

Just Keep Going.......Just Keep Going

This morning came way too early today. When my alarm went off at 6:00 am I thought ugh I really want to stay in my warm bed. (I could hear it raining outside). But I am going to Charlotte this weekend to visit a friend and I knew it would be hard to get all my workouts in. So I slowly rolled out of bed, wiped my tired eyes, brushed my teeth and put on my sneakers. (it's true I don't even brush my hair when I go, just pull it up. don't judge ha) On the way to the gym I really thought this was not going to be an easy workout. My body just felt off. So I filled up my water bottle put in my headphones and got started. Wwwheeew boy was I right it was a rough day.
 
Week 6 Workout 3
 
Treadmill: 20 minutes
Warm up- 4 minutes, incline 15, 4.0 mph
1 mile- 0 incline, going back in fourth between 5.5 and 6.0 mph
finished up incline 15, 4.0 mph
 
50 jumping jacks
40 crunches
30 jumping jacks
20 squats
10 jumping jacks
10 push ups
 
3 times 10 reverse sit ups with 10 lb weight
 
Finished up which seemed like the longest workout ever with 15 minutes of leg weights.
 
When I got back home drenched in sweat but knowing it was well worth it. I hopped in the shower (best feeling shower ever). I got ready for work but decided I was not in the mood for my cute little dress and heels picked out the night before and went with grey stretchy pants, white tank top, scarf and flats. Much more comfortable and Thursday is kind of casual day at work anyways.
 
After I got dressed I let my hair air dry (I'm telling ya, it's one of those days) put on light makeup and made my smoothie and packed my lunch. (forgot to do last night)
 
Day 148:
 
Breakfast/ post workout smoothie
1 small banana, blueberries, strawberries, flax seed, light soy milk and 2 icecubes
 
 
For my morning snack
2 tbsp of my Skinny Me Pimento Cheese with fresh broccoli
Is it snack time yet, I love this stuff!
 
 
For lunch I decided on a fresh salad with
Romaine lettuce
reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
turkey sausage
low fat yogurt cesar dressing

 
For my afternoon snack I boiled some fresh corn that I bought at the Farmer's Market last weekend

 
Snacked on some edamame throughtout the day as well (the roasted kind)
3 mints (60 cals)
Dinner: spag. squash with turkey sausage and marinara sauce


 
I know everyone has days like this. The most important thing is to keep going and never give up. I kind of did the Nemo thing this morning.  Just keep going... just keep going.... just keep going :)

97 days no diet mountain dew - 51 days no soda

39 days till final goal

66 days till first 5k



No comments:

Post a Comment