Friday, July 12, 2013

Happy Friday

As you can tell from yesterday I am feeling a little bit under the weather so when I got home last night I went to my go to quick dinner.... Spaghetti Squash with marinara sauce and turkey sausage. Days like that is when I miss being able to just drive through fast food but my new healthy attitude tells that little voice. No! :) ha But I have to say if I had a choice between this and fast food I'd pick this!


This is actually my favorite meal. I never thought I would actually prefer spaghetti squash over angel hair noodles.
 
 
While I was cooking this little one got jealous and wanted some attention. Silly kitten!
 
 
She knows if she poses for pictures I will always drop what I am doing and come play with her. I just love her.
 
Now to my workout this morning.......
 
Today went a lot better than yesterday and I mean a lot better.
 
Week 6 Workout 4
 
I started on the treadmill for 20 minutes:
1 mile-0 incline going back in forth of 6.0 mph and 6.5 mph
Finished with 15 incline- 4.0 mph
 
3 rounds of each
30 jumping jacks
15 incline sit ups
15 reverse sit ups
 
15 minutes of arm weights
 
I also wanted to share my breakfast this morning. I am normally not very fond of protein bars and all the different kind of bars there are out there but I finally found one that was absolutely amazing. I had the thinkThin Chunky Peanut Butter High Protein Bar this morning and was shocked by how great it was. It has 0g sugar-20g protein-gluten free. Sounds like a winner right. Now since I am such a breakfast person we will see if it holds me over until lunch. If so I think I have found my new breakfast favorite.
 



 
Day 149:
Post Workout Smoothie: blueberries, strawberries, flax seed, light soy milk and 2 ice cubes
Breakfast: thinkThin crunchy peanut butter protein bar
Lunch: spaghetti squash with marina sauce and turkey sausage
Snack: almonds
Dinner: Salad with turkey sausage with low fat yogurt dressing.
 
 
98 days no diet mountain dew- 52 days no soda
 
38 days final goal
 
65 days fist 5k
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment