Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Killer Workout

I wanted to share my workout this morning because it literally kicked my rear. Now I wouldn't do this unless you are ready to break a sweat and don't mind doing tons of jumping jacks. So here you go!
 
Week 5 Workout 2
 
I started off with sprinting on the treadmill to warm up for 2 minutes. Then I moved to my little area of the gym where not many people are and pulled out my list and got started.

 
 
I don't think I have ever done so many jumping jacks in my entire life but they definitely kept my heart rate up. Now at the bottom when it says incline pull ups I decided to change it to crunches. (not going to lie at this point I was beat)
Afterwards I went and did the elliptical for 20 minutes changing the level from high to low, low to high and going forwards for 5 minutes and backwards for 5 minutes etc.
 
This is for sure a workout I will do again because it got me moving and my shirt and face was drenched with sweat. (best feeling ever)
 
Now since tomorrow is the 4th of July I probably won't be posting but I will include my workout and food journal in my post on Friday.
 
I hope everyone has a very happy and safe 4th of July.
 


Day 140:
Post workout smoothie: blueberries, plum, 1 small banana, light soy milk, 2 ice cubes
Breakfast: 2 medium eggs with 1 tsp of sugar free syrup and part skim mozzarella cheese
Snack: edamame and 3 peppermints (throughout the day, 60 calories for mints)
Lunch: 1 cup of Skinny Quinoa Jambalaya (going to start really focusing on my portions sizes)
Snack: non fat yogurt with almonds (15)
Dinner: I went to a cookout and had a chicken hot dog with no bun and a few baked lays

89 days no diet mountain dew- 43 days no soda

47 days final goal
 


No comments:

Post a Comment