Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie

Everyone that knows me knows that I absolutely love cheesecake. I could probably eat it everyday and never get sick of it. So I began thinking of ways to get my cheesecake fix. This is definitely worth trying if you are a cheesecake lover like myself.

What you will need
1 cup of fresh strawberries
1 spoonful of  sugar free fat free cheesecake jello
1 tsp of Splenda
1 cup of light soy milk
2 ice cubes
 
 
 
I prepare my smoothies the night before so all I have to do in the morning is add the soy milk and ice cubes.
So last night I went ahead and added my strawberries, splenda and cheesecake jello to my blender.
Then put in the refrigerator.

 
This morning I just added my light soy milk and ice cubes and it was ready to enjoy!
 
The drive to work this morning was much more enjoyable while I was sipping on my
Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie

 
 
Week 5 Workout 1
 
 
Treadmill 20 minutes: 4 minutes 15 incline 4.5 mph- 6 minutes 0 incline 5.5 mph- 4 minutes 15 incline 4.5- 5 minutes 0 incline - 6 minutes 0 incline 5.5 mph
 
Arm weights and abs 15 minutes
 
Elliptical 15 minutes level 5
 
Day 139
Post workout smoothie: Strawberry Cheesecake
Breakfast: 2 medium eggs with a few pieces of turkey sausage
Snack: edamame
Lunch: Skinny Quinoa Jambalaya
Snack: no fat yogurt with almonds and a few pieces of tiny dark chocolate squares and 3 yogurt covered peanuts
Dinner: side ceasar salad with low fat yogurt dressing with a small side of Skiiny Quinoa Jambalaya
Dessert: met the bf for some fat free sugar free coffee carmel swirl icecream (yumyum)
 
88 days no diet mountain dew- 42 days no soda
 
48 days till final goal
 
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment