Friday, July 5, 2013

Lazy Day Off

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. It rained most of the day here so mine consisted of Ruby Tuesday's and movies. Which on a day off that is exactly want I want. Sometimes nothing is better than curling up in a blanket and watching movies all day. So today I don't really have much to share.

Day 141:
Breakfast: skip ( I ate a super early lunch)
Lunch: Ruby Tuesday (grilled bbq chicken, salad bar and a side of spaghetti squash with marinara sauce)
Snack: I made a cauliflower pizza that I snacked on during a couple of my movies
Dinner: Skinny Turkey Sausage and Pepper pasta (recipe on May 29, 2013 post)


Week 5 Workout 3
Elliptical 20 minutes on fat burning level
Arms and Abs workout 30 minutes

Day 142:
Post workout smoothie: strawberries, 1 small banana, flax seed, fat free sugar free cheesecake jello, light soy milk, 2 ice cubes
Breakfast: 2 eggs
Snack: 1 small black plum and edamame
Lunch: Skinny Turkey Sausage and Pepper
Snack: non fat yogurt with 15 almonds
Dinner: since our normal Thai placed has been closed for the week we were starting to go in withdrawals :). So went went to a different. I will def. say the other place is still my favorite. I had chicken and veggies in a sauce that I think was a little too thick and made me nervous how much sugar I was eating.

91 days no diet mountain dew- 45 days no soda

45 days till final goal

No comments:

Post a Comment