Thursday, August 1, 2013

And it'sssss a .......................

Like I mentioned earlier this week I went to the bf's sister's husbands parents house for their gender reveal party. It was a great time with many laughs and a ton of excitement. But we had to keep quite because she was having another reveal party last night to let all her gf's know. So nowwww I can finally share the pictures.

 
Here are both groups waiting not so patiently to finally know the gender of this sweet baby.
 
 
IT'S A BOY!!!!
 
 

 
 
I would say both groups were pretty excited, wouldn't you!
 

 
Congratulations Alex and Melissa! I can't wait to see you both grow into two wonderful, loving parents. Let the shoppin begin!!

 
 
Day 169:
Breakfast: 2 eggs with hot sauce
Snack: 20 almonds 4 tiny pieces of dark chocolate and 2 yogurt covered peanuts
Lunch:Chicken, Asparagus, Broccoli and Quinoa Casserole and a side of collard greens
Snack: 2 small plumbs
Dinner: will my dinner cooked I snacked on a few pieces of ham and yes I took a few bites of my leftover casserole that I have been eating for lunch. Then I had mixed veggie (asparagus, sweet potatoes, squash zucchini) and turkey sausage (recipe tomorrow)
 
118 days no diet mountain dew - 72 days no soda
 
17 days final goal
 
28 days beach vacation!
 
44 days 1st 5k




No comments:

Post a Comment