Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekend Fun

This past weekend I went to the bf's parents and stayed busy basically the whole time. Bright and early Saturday morning we woke up and got set up for a family yard sale. I was pretty excited, I have so many clothes I was ready to get rid of whatever I could get rid of. We had a blast!

 
The bf's little cousins are just the sweetest!
 
 
Funny thing is, this used to be theirs and their mom said they never played with it. But now that is was for sell they wouldn't get off of it . :)
 
 
We then decided that we should defiantly set up a lemonade stand!
 
 
It was tasty and refreshing!
 
 
This little diva was our supervisor.
 

 
I think the yard sell wore her out.

 
The next day we got up bright and early again and got ready for the bf's cousins baby shower. His sister made the cutest little watermelon carriage. I was shocked about her creativity ha.

 
Didn't it turn out great!


 
 
Once we finished decorating we all sat around and had a yummy lunch while she opened her presents.  We then helped clean up and got back on the road to head back home.
Wheew what a weekend!
 
 
Week 8 Workout 4
 
I decided to run outside so I went the the neighborhood park while I was at the bf's and ran 1.50 miles.
 
50 crunches
10 push ups
50 reverse crunches
10 push ups
30 sec plank
10 push ups
30 scissor kicks
10 push ups
30 sec wall sit
10 push ups
50 bicycle crunches
 
 
Day 164:
Breakfast: 2 eggs
Snack: 1 tbsp of pb and a couple of bites of chicken salad
Lunch: grilled chicken salad
Snack: edamame
Dinner: grilled chicken, baked beans, sweet potato fries and corn
 
 
Day 165:
Breakfast: 2 eggs and non fat yogurt
Lunch: turkey burger no bun, chili, baked beans and a little bit of dip (a little bit of a cheat meal)
Dinner: Mexican fajitas with no tortilla

This week I am going to make sure I eat all "clean" foods to detox from this weekend :)
 
Day 166:
Breakfast: 2 eggs
Snack: 20 almonds 4 very same square of dark chocolate and 3 yogurt covered peanuts
Lynch: turkey burger with lettuce and sweet potato fries
Snack: edamame
Dinner: I went to the bf's gender reveal party where I first snacked on alomonds, shirmp and grapes. Then for dinner I had a half of a steak, green beans, a small amount of broccoli salad and a side salad (it was SO good)
 
115 no diet mountain dew- 69 days no soda
 
21 days till final goal
 
48 days 1st 5k

No comments:

Post a Comment