Tuesday, September 17, 2013

New Workout, My Sweet Momma and a Yummy Dinner

I am going to be doing my workout after work today because I want to run outside. I am loving the weather lately. So here is the workout I will be doing. I'm going to be focusing on my arms today.
 
 (to and from the gym is about 3 1/2 miles)


Last night when I got home I went over to check my mail and had a sweet little surprise in it. I rarely check my mail because honestly most the time it is just bills and who like bills ha. But last night was different my mom had mentioned she sent me something so it made me smile when I saw this . She sent me a sweet letter with an article she found in a magazine that she thought I would like reading. She is the best!

 
Now to my dinner...
 
Last night thaere was a chill in the air that reminded me of fall. Anytime I think of fall I think of cuddling up on my couch with a nice warm blanket and watching a good ole Lifetime movie. So I did just that. I popped a sweet potato in the oven and lite all my pumpkin candles (hey I tend to go all out) and got ready to watch two movies that I haven't seen before. Halfway through my first movie my sweet potato was ready and boy was it tasty. When it was about halfway cooked I cut it open and added a very small amount of extra virgin olive oil, crushed red pepper and garlic salt. When it was finished I dipped it in a small amount of extra low sugar ketchup. It was the best dinner.

 
During my second movie I tried out a new frozen yogurt that I found and oh my goodness, it was pure heaven.
The great thing is it only has 130 calories for each serving. They have a bunch of different flavors that I do believe I will have to try.
 
 
Tomorrow I will be sharing a new recipe, so make sure to check it out!!
 
Day 213:
Breakfast: 2 eggs with sugar free syrup
Snack: 25 almonds
Lunch: broccoli, squash, flax seed, turkey sausage casserole
Snack: side spinach salad with low fat yogurt dressing
Dinner: Sweet potato with 1 tbsp of ketchup and a icy pop
 
165 days no diet mountain dew
 
Next 5k Oct 12th or 19th
 
21 days till new goal weight
 
199 days till 1st 10k
 

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment