Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My Best Mexican Recipe Yet!

So as you all know I am pretty obsessed with Mexican recipes. Mainly because you can change them up so much and it is pretty inexpensive. But last night I have to say I made my best Mexican recipe yet. This is a must try!
 
What you will need
ground turkey
1 cup quinoa
fat free cream of mushroom and chicken soup
cheddar cheese soup
black beans drained
taco seasoning
reduced fat mexican blend cheese
rotel tomatoes with cilantro
avocado
 
 
Start by preheating your oven to 350'
 
Then cook your ground turkey and quinoa.

 
Once they are cooked mix all ingredients except your avocado and shredded cheese.


 
I then poured in baking dish and topped with crushed red pepper.
 

 
After I let it cook for about 15 mins I realized that I needed to add 2 eggs.


 
I then let cook for about 40 mins. Checking occasionally.
 
Then I took out and added reduced fat cheese.

 
I then let cook until the cheese was fully melted.

 
Then let cool.
 
Once it was cooled. I added a slice of avocado to the top and enjoyed!!
So easy and yummy!

 
I have decided that I am ready to start my main goal for 2014. TO RUN A HALF MARATHON! Check out my training schedule and goals tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment