Friday, February 7, 2014

Obsessions Friday

Guess what today is?
 
OBSESSIONS FRIDAY!
 
I only have a couple of things to share today but they are pretty fabulous.
 
I will start off with my favorite thing I found this week. My tribal, silk, drawstring pants. These are pretty much amazing. They are so comfy but dressy enough to wear to work. I will definitely be on the look for more.
 
Next up, my healthy choice for the week.
 
Lentil Chips. These are so delicious and really made me think I was eating chips but without all the calories. These babies are only 130 calories for 30 chips! I also saw hummus and quinoa chips that I must try. Maybe they will make next weeks obsessions post.

 
Last I just had to share this picture. This is motor, I rescued her about 1 1/2 years ago. She was actually stuck in my engine when I went to leave work. (hint, where I got her name) I was never much of a cat person but I couldn't give her up.
 
I am going out of town this weekend and clearly she doesn't want me to go. I will make sure to share all my weekend adventures on Monday. Have a great weekend blogger friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment