Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Easiest Dinner Ever & Favorite on the Go Breakfast

These days I am looking for quick, easy meals that are still healthy but not so healthy that the hubster won't eat.
 
So last night I probably found my new favorite quicky, easy dinner.
 
All you need is:
Chicken breast
Asparagus
Red potatoes
Fresh Basil
Fresh Rosemary
Fresh garlic
Chicken Broth
Reduced fat parm cheese
 
Preheat your oven to 400' then chop your red potatoes in quarters. The add potatoes, uncooked chicken, and asparagus. Mix together 1/2 can of fat free chicken broth, 4 garlic gloves, 2 tbsp of fresh basil. Then pour over dish. Top with 1 tsp of chopped rosemary. Cook for 45 mins and then lightly top with parm cheese and let melt.
 
 
Let cool and serve!!
I chose not to have the potatoes but the hubster said they were quite tasty.
This is so easy and healthy and there are many different ways to change it up. You all will defiantly be seeing different versions of this in the future.


 
Next I wanted to share my breakfast this morning. I have become obsessed with the Special K Flatbreads. They are so tasty, very filling and the best part is they are only 220 calories. I won't eat these every morning because I try to stay away from too many carbs but they are great to help carb cravings,


 
Tonight I have a business dinner so hopefully I can stay on track and will share with you tomorrow how it goes.
 
HAPPY TUESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment