Monday, July 7, 2014

HAPPY 4th OF JULY

 
 
I hope everyone had a great 4th of July Weekend. Mine was full of kids, yummy food and some much needed rest.
 
On Friday I headed over to my sister n laws to hang out with one of my favorite fellers. We played for a while

 
but then it was of course nap time.

 
So while he got his handsome rest I decided to do a little cooking for the party that night.
I made two yummy cheese cakes and some pasta salad (no pictured)

 
Finally after a long nap I had my playing partner back.


Later that afternoon people started showing up for the party and I had to document one of my girlfriends recipes. It was super healthy and SO easy.

 

 
All you need is shredded broccoli, splenda & red wine vinegar.


She literally just mixed it all together and it was ready to eat!!


 
After everyone got there we all headed out to the patio to hangout and catch up with each other. AND of course watch this cutie in the pool. He LOVES water!

 
I couldn't resist. How precious is this picture.

 
While he warmed up the rest of the little ones took turns getting tractor rides.

 
Finally it got dark enough to watch the fireworks. They were awesome but I couldn't seem to get a good picture.

 
The rest of the weekend was full of naps throughout the day and hanging out with my hubby.
 
All in all it was a fabulous weekend.
 
Now as I mentioned last week I am getting back to my healthy lifestyle. I kind of gave myself a break after the wedding but now it is time to get back at it.  I will be cutting out bad carbs and sugars. I really want to focus getting back in the gym and cutting out diet sodas again as well. But like I always say, I have to take things slow to make sure I stick to them.. So get ready for some new recipes, workouts and some other exciting things coming soon.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment