Friday, May 17, 2013

Yes, it is true, I am 27

Today is my birthday and it is a little bitter sweet.  Here are just a few reasons I am happy today!

1. I am thankful that I am still around to celebrate another birthday.

 

2. I am very lucky to have my wonderful family that mean the world to me.
Especially my new little nephew Carter!!
 

 
3. Words can't express how lucky I am for the bf
 
 
4. My best friends keep a smile on my face and warmth in my heart.
 

 

 
5. I am healthier and more active now, than I was when I was 20
 
 
6. I have two wonderful pets, Motor and Amelia (you can't see Amelia but she is a hermit crab)
They are pals!!
 
 
 
and last I am just pretty happy I don't look like this yet :)
 
 
 
Day 105:
Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs and fresh strawberries
Lunch: grilled salmon, squash, zucchini, green beans, tomatoes and peppers
Snack: almonds
Dinner:
 
 
 
 
47 days no diet mountain dew
 
 
14 days till ultimate goal



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment