Monday, May 13, 2013

Another Busy Weekend

Like I had mentioned I went to my hometown again this weekend for the brother's fiance's graduation, to see my girls cheer at the reunion game ( I have officially retired my pom poms ha) and for Mother's day. So I wanted to share some of the fun times I had.

 
“Home wasn't a set house, or a single town on a map. It was wherever the people who loved you were, whenever you were together. Not a place, but a moment, and then another, building on each other like bricks to create a solid shelter that you take with you for your entire life, wherever you may go.” 


 
Nothing is better than home in the spring!

 
Western Carolina Graduation
 
 
 

 
The " Has Beens"
 
I got to watch this little one while they did their thing:)

 

 "
"There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will."

 
We then decided to act our age and take a for real picture.

 

 
Day 99:
Breakfast: 2 eggs with strawberries
Lunch: grilled chicken salad
Snack: beef jerky
Dinner: grilled chicken mexican salad
 
 
Day 100:
Breakfast: 2 eggs
Lunch: side salad
Dinner: grilled bbq chicken and grilled veggies
 
 
Day 101:
Breakfast: 2 eggs
Snack: 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
Lunch: I didn't have time to make my lunch last night so I ate in the cafe at work and surprisingly it was delicious. I had grilled chicken with pepper jack cheese, salsa and a little guacamole with cauliflower and mixed veggies.
Dinner: baked maui maui and steamed broccoli
Desser: tried out my new snack recipe Apple On the Go (will shar soon)
 
 
43 days no diet mountain dew
 
 
18 days still ultimate goal
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment