Monday, July 15, 2013

Girl Time

This past weekend I went to Charlotte to visit some of my best friends. One has been my best friend since college and we are still just as crazy and loud when we get around each other. The other I haven't know as long but we have become pretty close. Here are just some of the pictures from the weekend. But I don't think they can show the amount of laughter, love and fun I had.

 
My "Wifey" and her adorable daughter. Love them both

 
She is getting so big... did you notice her bib... I love my Aunt (yeah that's me)

'
 
We are going to have to give her posing lessons.

 
So sweet

 
Ohhh the stories I have for you about your mommy and me

 
Auntie Wifey



 
Best Friends for 8 years and many more to come

 
That night my other friend and I got a little country and went to a Lynard Skynard concert. It was actually a blast because it rained (not too hard) and it just got to the point where we didn't care about getting wet. We just laughed our little hearts off and played in the mud. I sure was happy to wash my feet when I got back though.

 
This was such a great weekend. Nothing really beats having girl time with some of your besties. I can't wait to see the little one grow up and be around for each step of the way.
 
Hope everyone had a great weekend.
 
Day 150:
Breakfast: non fat greek yogurt
Lunch: Cheesecake factory: we started with mexican lettuce wraps and I ended with a turkey burger with no bun and a side salad with low fat dressing
Dinner: skipped was so full from lunch and ate pretty late.
 
 
Day 151:
CHEAT DAY!
 
 
Day 152:
Breakfast: 2 eggs with hot sauce
Snack: 2 tbsps of pb
Lunch: grilled chicken salad
Snack: trail mix
Dinner: spaghetti squash with marinara sauce (low sugar) and ground beef (94% lean) (must remind myself I like turkey WAY better but this was on sale) and a side ceasar salad (low fat yogurt dressing)
 
 
101 days no diet mountain dew- 55 days no soda
 
 
35 days till final goal
 
 
62 days first 5k


No comments:

Post a Comment