Friday, July 19, 2013

July Birtchbox

I always love checking my mail when I know my Birchbox is going to be there. Other than that it is always just bills. Blah. So yesterday when I went to check my mail I was super excited to see what I got this month. This might be one of my favorite boxes that I have gotten so far because every item I will use. So of course I wanted to share them with you. If you want to sign up just let me know. It is so worth the $10 a month.

  • 100% Pure Nourishing Body Cream: Think green juice: This organic formula is full of anti-aging ingredients and concentrated moisture.
  • Benefit Cosmetics. Girl Meets Pearl: This is easy-to-apply highlighter gives skin a radiant finish
  • Number 4. Super Comb Prep & Protect: A sulfate-free leave in conditioner that safeguards color and protects against UV rays.
  • Benta Berry. G-1 moisturizing Face Cream: A French best- seller, this cream both hydrates and purifies, thanks to blueberry and dead nettle.
  • Birchbox Bobby Pins: Designed by Birtchbox to add style to summer hair with minimal effort.
 
 
Fabulous right?
 
I also wanted to share a new snack that I found while looking for some new shorts at Marshall's (all my clothes are getting too big. SUCH a wonderful feeling).
This Naked Popcorn is gluten and nut free. Only 140 calories for 3 cups. So for this whole bag it is only 280 calories.
 
 
 
 
Day 156:
Breakfast: 2 eggs with hot sauce and 25 almonds
Lunch: Turkey Sausage, Broccoli, Quinoa Casserole
Snack: 1 small peach and naked popcorn
Dinner: Thai (chicken and veggies)
 
105 days no diet mountain dew- 59 days no soda
 
31 days final goal
 
58 days 1st 5k

 




No comments:

Post a Comment