Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sweaty Morning

Week 8 Workout 1

5:45 came early this morning but I was excited to get back to the gym since I worked out outside on Saturday and Sunday and Monday were my rest days. Now this week I bumped up my 5k training to 1.50 miles. So I hopped on the treadmill and got started. I ran the 1.50 miles on 0 incline in between 5.0 to 6.0 mph. After I finished I brought out my daily circuit training sheet. (I change it daily so I don't get bored). After I finished this I was a sweaty mess. It felt great!



After that I did the arm machines for around 15 minutes. Then realized I had 10 extra minutes so I decided to hop on the bike and ride on the fat burning level for the remainder of the morning.

After this workout it was definitely time for a shower.

Day 160:
Post workout smoothie: strawberries, 1 small banana, almond milk and 2 ice cubes
Breakfast: 2 eggs with reduced fat cheese and 25 almonds
Lunch: Mexican Lettuce wraps and a side salad with monz cheese and a tsp of feta cheese with balsamic ving.
Snack: non fat yogurt
Dinner: (snacked on a little bit of beef jerky before dinner) Grilled chicken salad with skim cheese with a mixture of low fat yogurt and ginger dressing. 1 piece of corn and some cabbage.

109 days no diet mountain dew- 63 days no soda

27 days till final goal. (8 MORE POUNDS woohoo)

54 days 1st 5k

 

No comments:

Post a Comment