Thursday, August 29, 2013

6 Stretches for a Lean, Limber Body

After running yesterday morning I knew that I needed to do some good stretching. So I found these 6 stretches that really stretched my whole body. This morning I felt great! It is really important that you stretch so that you don't get an injury. You must try these!

1. Active Pigeon- targets: gluteal muscle
 
2. C-Curve- targets: lower back
 
3. Modified Cobra- targets: abdominal
 
4: Hamstring Stretch Series- targets: hamstrings
 
5: Split Squat- targets: quads, calves
 
6: Quadrupeds- targets: shoulders
 
Today I finally get to head out on vacation. I am so ready to relax and not have a care in the world. And of course doing all that with the ocean around makes it even better, I will try to post sometime to share what I have been up to but if not I will back on Tuesday. Have a great Labor Day Weekend! Stay Safe My Friends
 
 
Day 197:
Breakfast: 2 eggs
Snack: 20 almonds with 2 yogurt covered peanuts and 3 tiny pieces of dark chocolate
Lunch: leftover mexican fiesta
Snack: large peach and
Dinner: grilled chicken fiesta salad
 
146 days no diet md- 105 days no soda
 
2 days till 1st 5k -17 days till 2nd 5k
 
 
Sharing my new GOALS on Tuesday:)
 
 
source:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment