Friday, August 23, 2013

America's Favorite Past Time

Last night I decided to go out to the ball field with some of my favorites. I haven't been to a baseball game in years but last night was the perfect night to go. It was the last Thursday game of the season so it was packed with people sipping on ice cold drinks and eating their body weight in popcorn and hot dogs. Its was a blast!
 
 
Nothing like the smell of hot dogs,  a beautiful sky and fun friends.
 
 
I think I watched maybe 2.3 seconds of the game.
 
 
One of my good friends Taylor.
Super excited about this weekend we are going to some event (I forgot the name) all day Saturday. I will make sure to take tons of pics and share them on Monday.

 


 
 
That's all Folks!! Have a great weekend everyone!
 
 
Day 191:
Breakfast: egg omelet with feta and spinach
Snack: 20 almonds and a few tiny squares of dark chocolate
Lunch: spaghetti squash with organic marinara sauce and ground turkey
Snack: protein bar
Dinner: Grilled chicken and pinapple with sweet potato crisps and corn
 
140 days no diet mountain dew- 99 days no soda
 
8 till vaca
 
23 days till 5k
 


No comments:

Post a Comment