Tuesday, September 10, 2013

New Workout and Tuna Bake

 
I wanted to start with a new workout this morning. The running part isn't so new but I like to switch up what I do after my run so that I don't get bored and I also want to make sure I work all parts of my body. With this one I could I definitely feel it in the abs.


Now to the yummies...

On Sunday when I got back from the bf's parent house I stopped by the grocery store to pick up some things I would need throughout the week. I was in a tuna mood so I decided to try something new.  It ended up being quiet tasty. If you are a tuna lover this is a must try. But words to the wise don't cook and light pumpkin candles at the same time. It will make your home smell quiet funky.

What you will need
2 large cans of tuna (in water)
miracle whip
fat free cottage cheese
part skim mozzarella cheese
2 eggs
onion
pepper (any color you like)
hot sauce


 
Start by preheating your oven to 375'
 
Chop your onion and pepper.

 
Then mix all ingredients in large bowl and  pour in baking dish..
I used about 1/2 of the cottage cheese container
a handful of mozzarella cheese
1/3 of the onion
1/3 of the pepper
2 tablespoons miracle whip
 
Let bake for about 30 minutes 
 
 
Then top with mozzarella cheese.
Let cook for another 15 minutes (like I always say ovens vary, check in the middle and once the cheese is fully melted)

 
Then let cool and get ready to enjoy!!
With the leftovers I am having it for lunch on a bed of spinach. Another good way to eat it. (and you get more greens ins)



Day 206:
Breakfast; eggs with salsa and hot sauce
Snack: 25 almonds
Lunch: Tuna bake with spinach
Snack: go to bar and edamame
Dinner: Skinny sirloin meatloaf with cabbage and an icy popsicle (last one)


158 days no diet mountain dew

5 days till 2nd 5k

206 days till 1st 10k

 

No comments:

Post a Comment