Friday, September 13, 2013

5 Second Tuna Salad Recipe and August Birchbox

Last night I was super hungry after getting off work. Like so hungry I think I drove faster home than normal. I knew I didn't want to wait for anything to cook nor did I want to pick up take out. So I went to my go to, quick meal. Literally takes 5 seconds and it is so filling. Can you guess?? Yeap tuna salad. I just love it!

What you will need
tuna (in water not oil)
miracle whip
mustard
garlic salt
crushed red pepper
chopped up mini pickles
 
Mix it all together and top your salad with some reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese.


 
IT'S BIRCHBOX TIME AGAIN!!!

 
This month I loved my box. It had larger samples which is great because they last longer.
 
My box included:
 
amika Bombshell Blowout Spray
Coastal Scents® Neutral Mirage Palette Set
Caudalie Cleansing Water
RUFFIAN The Crowdsourced nail polish
Egyptian Magic all purpose skin cream
 
I love boxes when I know I will use everything!

(let me know if you want to sign up)
 
Then I received an extra bonus, a pink leather key chain. It is to thank me for being a member for over a year:)
 

 
I will be doing my workout after work today because I want to run outside to prepare for tomorrow's 5k and let's just say I don't live in the safest place to be running at 6am.
 
Like I have said I will be traveling to Charlotte to run a 5k with my wifey. Can't wait to see her and her daughter and get my running on!!
 
I'll share all the pictures and results from the race on Monday!!
 
Happy Friday and Have a Great Weekend
 
 
Day 209:
Breakfast: 2 eggs with hot sauce
Snack: 25 almonds
Lunch: tuna salad with spinach
Snack: grapes
Dinner: fiesta mexican salad
 
161 days no diet mountain dew
 
2 days till 2nd 5k
 
203 days till 1st 10k
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment