Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Skinny Cheesy Pasta & A New Workout

Well it is officially my favorite time of the year, FALL.
There is just something about waking up to that cool crisp air that I love. Everything about fall just makes me think about how blessed I am.
Bring on the holidays!!
 
 
I have an awesome new recipe to share today. I know I always say this is my favorite new recipe but honestly this is my new favorite.
 
What you will need
Spaghetti squash
Ground chicken
1 whole fat free cream cheese
1/2 cup of fat free low sodium chicken broth
1/2 cup of fat free cottage cheese (you might add more, I don't really measure)
garlic salt
crushed red pepper
oregano
parsley
1 full can of rotel tomatoes (drained)
I pictured mozz cheese but didn't end up using it

\
 
Start by baking your spaghetti squash and ground chicken
 
Once the chicken is cooked add all ingredients.

 
Let cook on medium until thick and creamy.
Make sure you don't forget about your spaghetti squash (1 hour)

 
Then enjoy, sssso tasty!!

 
After I finished cooking dinner I was in a baking mood and made a pumpkin cake. I used the same ingredients as I did with the pumpkin muffins.

 
My apartment was on pumpkin overload, I just bought all new pumpkin candles. I LOVE IT!

 
Now to this mornings workout.
It was quiet chilly this morning so I decided to pull out my sweats and of course I had to support my team. WAR EAGLE!!

 
This was a great workout and really worked my legs. I am really starting to see a difference when I do squats. Before I thought I was going to die but now I think it is time to add weights.
 
 
after I also did arm weights
 
I burnt 444 calories!

 
Make sure you check out tomorrow for my Stuffed Sweet Potato Skins

Day 219:

Breakfast: 2 eggs with sugar free syrup ,skim mozz cheese and fat free cottage cheese
Snack: 25 almonds and fruit
Lunch: Cheesy pasta and pumpkin cake
Snack: a banana and 2 turkey rolls
Dinner: Stuffed sweet potato,


170 days no diet mountain dew

Next 5k Oct 12th or 19th

22 days till new goal weight: 6 pounds

50 days till new ultimate goal: the last 8 pounds.

192 days till 1st 10k

No comments:

Post a Comment