Thursday, January 9, 2014

Poll: Save the Date Ideas & My Obsessions of the Week

Now that the wedding is getting closer we want to send out Save the Dates. It is hard for me to make any type of decision so I thought I would have a fun little poll to see what you all thought!
Let me know which photo you think would be the best for our Save the Dates. Thanks blogger friends! 

#1

(not sure I could get the bf to do this but cute)

#2

(With lavender colored balloons)
 

#3

 (I would be holding lavender, it's my main flower for the wedding)

#4

(just simple and pretty)

#5

(in lavender and light grey)
 
I AM SO EXCITED!!!

My Obsessions of the Week

Edamame is just plain amazing. I eat it probably every day. It is a great snack or side for a meal. Or if you are like me, I eat the whole bag for a meal. Even is you do that it's only a little over 200 calories


Now for all of you that have a sweet tooth. These things are fantastic. I always keep a couple in my purse for when I get bored at work and think I am hungry.


Now I have been sharing Blue Diamond almonds a lot lately but I think I have found my new favorite flavor.
Salt n' vinegar!!
It is like I am eating chips but without all the bad fat!

 
 
I will be heading to the gym after work so I will share that and maybe a new recipe tomorrow.


Day 10, Operation I'm getting marrrried!
Breakfast: Spicy, cheesy egg casserole
Snack: 25 almonds and fruit
Lunch: Spicy, cheesy stuffed chicken and a cup of tomato soup
pre-workout- protein bar
Dinner: Thai night. Chicken with broccoli and cabbage, no rice
Day 11 no soda
155 days till final goal and getting hitched

 

No comments:

Post a Comment