Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Where I Was/ Where I Am Now & Spicy Cheesy Stuffed Chicken

I have never really posted many before and now pictures because to be honest I was embarrassed of those pictures. Now that I have become more comfortable in my own skin it makes it a lot easier to share where I was this time last year. Baby steps right?
 
Now & Then
 
Now to a YUMMY new recipe!!
 
Spicy, Cheesy Stuffed Chicken 
 
What you will need
 Chicken breast
1 egg
fat free cream cheese
reduced fat sharp cheese
taco seasoning
enchilada sauce
jalapenos
 
 
 
Start by preheating your oven to 375'
 
Then chop up your jalapenos. (I don't use fresh because they always burn my hands)

 
Then for your mixture that you are going to stuff your chicken with mix ff cream cheese, handful of rf sharp cheddar cheese and chopped jalapenos

 
then mix.

 
Then stuff your chicken!

 
Once your chicken is stuffed, on a separate plate cover the outside of the chicken with taco seasoning.

 
Once chicken is ready, pop in the oven and let cook for about 30 mins. It depends on your oven. Just make sure it is fully cooked. I hear getting sick from uncooked chicken is no fun ha.

 
While your chicken is cooking, warm up you enchilada sauce.

 
When your chicken is finished top your stuffed chicken with the sauce.
 
THIS IS AMAZING!!

 
You will have leftover stuffing so I added eggs to the mixture
 
 
and made a spicy, cheesy egg casserole for my breakfasts!
Yum!

 

 

 
Now to my workout last night.
All I can say is WHEW! I can definitely tell that I haven't worked out a lot these past two months. This gives me more determination to get back to where I was because I can now see how fast I can lose it.
 
I did 1/2 of the strength training workout I shared yesterday and walked uphill on the treadmill for 10 mins. (45mins all together)
 
 

Day 9, Operation I'm getting marrrried!
Breakfast: Spicy, cheesy egg casserole
Snack: 25 almonds
Lunch: broccoli and cheese soup. (my low cal recipe)
pre-workout- protein bar
Dinner: turkey dog and edamame

Day 10 no soda
156 days till final goal and getting hitched


 

 Question for the day!!
What is your favorite thing to cook?

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment