Monday, August 4, 2014

Eats & Auntie Time

Like I mentioned last week I am not into the whole gluten free fad. I understand if you can't have it and I am thankful that I can have it. But latley I have been trying a few products that are gluten free and I have to say they are pretty tasty.

For example yesterday's breakfast. I had a gluten free waffle with sugar free sryup. Honestly I couldn't tell any difference from a regular waffle and the best part is that it is all under 145 calories.


For lunch I had my usual... a wrap.
Either I was really hungry or this was the best wrap I have made thus far.
What was on it one might ask?
Deli turkey and chicken with reduced fat colby jack cheese, romaine lettuce, red peppers and garlic hummus on a wheat wrap.  All under 270 calories.

  
Next for snack I had a nonfat yogurt with a tablespoon of walnuts . So delish.


Last but not least I wanted to share my auntie time last week. As soon as I walked in 
the door I heard his momma screaming because someone started crawling!!!


I can't believe how fast he is growing. Can't wait to see this little man running around soon. I might have a new jogging buddy before I know it.





No comments:

Post a Comment