Monday, March 11, 2013

Connor Bronx

I have been MIA this weekend which always means I was out of town (like every weekend). I went back home to the mountains for my daddy's 59th birthday, to see my family, friends and one of my favorite babies in the world, Bronx. I didn't really go picture crazy this weekend like I normally do, so here are just some of my favs. As you can see I am a little obsessed with this little feller. Watch out ladies!!

 


 
Some of my favorites, visiting more favorites Brooklyn  & Bronx.

 
 
 
 
 


 
 
This is how the bf spends time when he comes to my hometown (Waynesville, NC). He always says he gets altitude sickness because the elevation is so high and he is from the coast of SC. Always makes me laugh because I think he just likes to nap.

 
I just love going home to visit, its a good way to get away and to see the people that mean the most to me and see little blessings like Bronx. Sometimes you just have to get away from the "real world" and act like you don't have a care in the world.
 
Tonight I am going to be cooking a healthy Lasagna and will share with you step by step tomorrow. So don't miss it!
 
Day 41:
Breakfast: pistachios
Lunch: grilled chicken salad with hot sauce as dressing
Dinner: I went to a cookout with my family to celebrate my daddy's and a close family friends birthday. I had a hamburger with lettuce, cheese, onion, ketchup and mustard (no bun) and baked beans.
 
Day 42:
Breakfast: 2 eggs and some grapes
Lunch: After church my family went to our favorite place in Waynesville to eat, Thai spice. ( As you can see I am pretty much obsessed with Thai). I had spicy veggies and chicken. ( no rice)
Dinner: I went to another cookout for the bf's sisters fiance's ( whew that is a mouthful) birthday when we got back home.  I had a shish kabob (steak, peppers, onions) baked beans, green beans, corn and a very small piece of turkey sausage. Let me tell you it took a lot of willpower to pass up all the rolls, pasta salads and cake. Well especially the cake because I baked it :).
 
Day 43:
Breakfast: 2 eggs and turkey sausage
Snack: non fat coffee yogurt
Lunch: veggie burger with pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese (no bun)
Snack: a handful of spicy nuts
Dinner: You'llbeGoodLooking Lasagna
Dessert: no sugar added fudgesicle
 
 
 
 
31days
 


No comments:

Post a Comment