Friday, March 15, 2013

Succulent Sirloin Tips with Asparagus & Corn

What you will need for the sirloin tips
 sirloin tips ( I normally buy 2 small packs that way I have leftovers for lunches)
98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
1/2 pack of onion soup mix
1/2 white onion
1 green pepper
 
What you will need for the asparagus
1 can of green giant asparagus
any type of spray fat free butter
crushed red pepper
seasoned salt
basil
parsley
 
 
 
Start by putting your sirloin tips in your crock pot and put it on high

 
Then add your 1/2 pack of onion soup mix and the full can of cream of mushroom
Mix it up
Add 1/2 can of water (use the cream of mushroom can)
Cover and let the cooking begin.

 
 
 
Then go ahead and cut up your 1/2 onion and whole green pepper and set aside.


 
Once the meat has turned brown on the outsides go ahead and start your sides.
 
I start with the asparagus.
I put the asparagus in a bowl that can be cooked in the oven.
Then add my butter (fat free )(4 tablespoons) and all my seasonings ( don't go heavy, just enough to add flavor.
 
 

 
I then begin to boil my corn
 
 
Once my sides are cooking, I go ahead and add my peppers and onions to my tips.
Cover, keep on high. (stir occasionally)

 
After about 15 minutes take out a piece of sirloin and cut in half. If it is brown all the way through, it is finished.
 
Once it is finished, make you plate and
ENJOY!

 
 
 
 
 
 
Day 47:
Breakfast: non fat vanilla yogurt
Snack: 2 tablespoons peanut butter mixed with plain sunflower seeds
Lunch: leftover sirloin tips and asparagus
Snack: edamame
Dinner: Ruby Tuesday, grilled tilapia with mango salsa and spaghetti squash with marinara sauce
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
27days

No comments:

Post a Comment