Monday, June 3, 2013

Just a Preview

My brother got married this weekend and let me it tell you it was just plain perfect. They have been together for so long and would never find someone more perfect for each other. I forgot my cord to hook my camera up to my computer so I will just give you a small little preview of the big day and they then I will share more tomorrow


 
 
 
Now I let my healthy eating habits splurge a little this weekend because to be honest I deserved it. But I am back on track today and also my gym membership starts today so now I will be able to share my fitness routine/ journey with you.
 
Make sure you check out tomorrow

Day 111:
Breakfast: 1 tablespoon PB, 1 banana, strawberry and almond milk smoothie
Snack: 2 eggs
Lunch: turkey sausage, marinara pasta with spaghetti squash
Snack: trail mix
Dinner: side salad with a little bit of pork and bbq sauce with a side shrimp


60 days no diet mountain dew- 14 days no soda



No comments:

Post a Comment