Friday, June 28, 2013

Work It

I started going to Gold's Gym about a month ago. I knew that if I wanted to really reach my goal I would have to no only eat healthier but I would eventually have to start working out. I have never been a huge fan of the gym, I went with my girlfriends in college but that was more of a social hour than a true workout. So I knew that if I really wanted to be the healthiest person I could be I needed to introduce workouts to my weekly routine. I have started going at least 4 times a week and spending about an hour each time. Like I have previously said I normally go at 6am before work because I know there is no way I would go after work. I am actually shocked how easy it is for me to get up. I actually enjoy it because it wakes me up and let's my mind prepare itself before the work day.
 
Now to my workouts. I have to give Pintrest a lot of credit for my workouts because that is where I get a lot of my ideas. I am the type of person that has to change their workouts daily or I will get bored. So everyday I go to Pintrest and look up some sort of circuit training then write it out on a piece of paper to take with me

 
This was my workout for today. I also added 10 minutes of arm weights because I had a little extra time today.
Week 4 Workout 3
 
 
Day 135:
Post workout smoothie: strawberries, 1 banana, blueberries, spinach, light soy milk and 2 ice cubes
Breakfast: 2 medium eggs with skim mozzarella
Lunch: Salad with romaine lettuce, grilled peppers, asparagus and turkey sausage with low fat yogurt dressing
Snack: trail mix
Dinner: grilled chicken salad
 
84 days no diet mountain dew - 38 days no soda
 
52 days final goal

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment