Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Workout or Lazy

:)I have given up hope that I can quit Diet Mountain Dew cold turkey, unless someone wants to see a very unhappy me. So I am allowing myself one per day and I am going to have it early in the morning so that I can drink a lot of water the rest of the day.

Now let me tell you, I attempted the workout that I posted yesterday and holy cow, I am sore today. I didn't think it would be that tough but I guess I was more out of shape than I thought. Oh well this just gives me more drive to keep going. (Even though I feel like my legs might fall off today) I'll keep you posted and let you know how long it takes to become a little easier. (so basically I'll let you know a long time from now haha)

 Now to my eating habits. It is so crazy the difference I feel even from a short period of time and my skin even looks better but that could also be because I am mainly drinking only water. I am really enjoying looking up different recipes and learning ways to eat "clean" food. Cooking has always been very theraputical for me and it has become even more enjoyable now that I know what I am putting in my body is helping not hurting it. So this long journey I think will not only help me physically but truly I think it will help me emotionally in so many different, wonderful ways.

Day 3:
Breakfast: non- fat yogurt ( if you really want to treat yourself put it in the freezer the night before and you will have frozen yogurt in the morning, so yummy)
Lunch: Taco soup leftovers (as you can see I made a batch of soup Sunday night and I am eating it all week). I have 1 1/2 cups a day and just warm it up at work. This is actually the first day where I have actually felt full after eating my lunch. Which is a very good sign because that means my stomach is shrinking. HECK YES!
Snack: Broccoli and low-fat dip
Afternoon pick me up: Latte' with sugar free carmel and skim milk
Dinner: Now to my dinner choice. They always make fun of me at this restaurant because I always order the same thing and they always say they have never had anyone order it. (but it is delish) I had a grilled chicken salad with onionsand as my dressing I had hot sauce. See that's not too weird and it filled me up the same as if I ordered a large plate of pasta.
So all in all I think today was a fabulous success.

78days
 

No comments:

Post a Comment