Monday, January 21, 2013

Little Blue Dress


Today is the beginning of something wonderful I am calling it the "LittleBlueDress" challenge. I have decided to really change some things in my life because they are just making me lazy, ungrateful and unhappy. I named this challenge LittleBlueDress because April 11th is my goal date and I am in a wedding April 13th and I am sure you can guess, the bridesmaid dress is a little blue dress. It fits but I would like to be more comfortable in it and fine with knowing that pictures are going to be taken from ALL angles. I am going to be setting very challenging goals over the next few months but hopefully with enough determination I can succeed. My first goal is to completely change my eating and drinking habits. I will just say I tend to overindulge sometimes and then I wake up the next day hating myself for doing it. I don't want to go on a diet because let's face it they never work. I want to change the way I think about food. I don't want food to be want I think about all the time and I certainly don't want to think about what I look like all the time. I want to learn to enjoy the good/healthy foods in life. I want to quit poisoning my body with these foods and drinks that just in the end make me lazy and unhappy. My second thing that I am changing about my life is facebook. It honestly is extremely tiring listening to people complain about their lives. So I have deactivated it and will not activate it until I reach my goal.
       My goal is to lose 20 pounds by April 11th, yes that might seem like a lot but I believe that with a lot of work and a lot of changes I can do it. So hear I go, the beginning of an 80 day challenge. I will be using this blog to keep up with my progress, the good times, the hard times, a food journal to keep myself accountable, and of course when I succeed!

Day 1:
Breakfast: non-fat yogurt (strawberry)
Lunch: Taco soup; ground turkey, crushed tomatoes, drained black beans, onion, taco seasoning and red pepper
Dinner: Sirloin Tips with 98% fat free gravy, aspargus with seasoning
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment