Friday, January 31, 2014

LittleBlueDress IS ONE YEARS OLD!!

I can't believe it has been over a year since I started LittleBlueDress. I went back this morning and read my very first post and was so proud thinking back of all the things I have accomplished this year.
 
Welcome to LittleBlueDress:
 
Today I am going to share some of my favorite recipes, workouts, trips and experiences that have happened over the best year of my life.
 
Home is where my heart is:
 
Melissa's Bachelorette Weekend:
 
Healthy Lasagna:
 
4 Cities, 2 States, 1 Weekend:
 
 
I GAVE UP DIET MOUNTAIN DEW:
 
 
My favorite soup recipe ever:
 
The Roe Wedding:
 
Healthy Stir Fry:
 
Relay for Life:
 
UNITEDLUV:
 
Amazing healthy pasta recipe:
 
The Bowen Wedding:
 
BIRCHBOX:
 
Seeing a difference:
 
 
My first 5k:
 
Stuffed sweet potatoes:
 
Apple Orchard Fun:
 
 
My Personal Story:
 
The Best Day Of My Life!!:
 
 
Stuffed Peppers:

 
 
Christmas 2013:
 
WORKOUTS:

 
 
I have reached my goal:
 
RYDER ALEXANDER:

 
 
Obsessions Friday:

 
After 234 posts, over 37,000 page views, 30 pounds, learning new healthy recipes, learning the importance of a good workout, running 5ks, getting engaged, moving into my first home, getting an awesome job and really just learning to enjoy life I can honestly say this has been the best year of my life. Thank you all for your support, love and of course reading my blog. I hope you will all continue to follow this year because I have a feeling it will top the last. Cheers!
xo Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment